28 Jan 2021
Price Increases 2021
A UK leader in the distribution of electrical supplies
After 5 years, Solar Energy UK (SEUK) has established itself as the no.1 UK event for all professionals within the solar industry, attracting over 200 exhibitors and 4,000+ visitors in 2014, from over 50 countries.
With an unmatched reputation for quality, reliability and innovation, the Moss brand is well known throughout the electrical wholesaling industry. Recognising the need to develop and deliver solar PV solutions to our customers, Moss Electrical made a significant R&D investment in 2013 to establish a portfolio of solar PV products and accessories for the domestic and commercial markets.
Moss Electrical’s portfolio of Solar PV products was introduced to the Solar PV market for the first time at the Solar Energy UK Show at Birmingham’s National Exhibition Centre.
Robert Moss, Managing Director, commented “We had a huge amount of interest in our Solar PV kit building service and commercial ground mount capabilities covering design, technical detail and procurement. 2014-15 is looking to be a very busy year at Moss Electrical and we look forward to welcoming new customers on board."
Moss Electrical’s solar PV kit building service allows you to customise kits for each individual property for installation onto pitched slate or concrete tiled roofs.
Features & Benefits
• Capacity to distribute 100 kits per day from our HQ in Dartford with additional facilities in Manchester and Bridgend.
• Nationwide next day 9am delivery service.
• 150,000 sq. ft. facility.
• Preassembled backboards built in-house inclusive of Isolators and Generation Meter.
• In-house barcode scanning service – solar panels, inverters and generation meters easily extracted to XLS and linked to every order.
• Stock reliability – huge stock profiles of panels, inverters, bracketry and all installation materials.
• Dedicated Account Manager responsible for the day to day running of your account.
• Design Service for Ground Mounts (including HV & LV Switchgear), Flat roof and pitched systems.
In September 2014 Moss Electrical formally signed a 45MW UK solar farm supply contract in Suzhou, China with Hosola New Energy and Zhongli Talesun. According to the agreement, Hosola will supply 616 units of their Sunray 60KTL Inverters for a 13MW and 32MW solar farm located in Lincolnshire in the next three months. Both projects will use more than 130,000 Talesun solar modules which will generate approximately 40,000,000 kWh of clean electricity annually, enough to support the power demands of approximately 13,000 families.
Robert Moss also confirmed that the company had secured 100mw of Solar Farm ground mount projects which are scheduled for delivery in the next 6 months.